14/01/2011

Kit Having Fun in Winter + FREEBIE!!

Olá meninas, não percam a promoção de lançamento do Kit Having Fun in Winter. Apenas R$ 3,00. Corram que é por tempo limitado!!
***

Hello girls, don't miss the launch promotion of the Kit Having Fun in Winter. It is 42% off!!


Fiz um LO para vcs se inspirarem!! heheh
I made a layout to inspire you!! LOL
Kit Having Fun in Winter
Template v. 2 by Thaty Borges

E como não poderia deixar de faltar, fiz um pequeno freebie pra vcs!!
I made this freebie for you!! Hope you like!!
Link indisponível

2 comentários:

CBH disse...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

GanyGooz12 disse...

I think your freebie is so cute;thanks so much!